100 in stock
Designed around all-inclusive comfort and luxury, the Comfore mattress will not just induce deep and restful sleep, but a pleasant and positive dream state.
Hardwoods are typically more durable and more expensive than softwoods. Our beds are made with hard wood for better strength and longer life for years to come.
We provides the industry’s most stable bed set-up. Our beds surround our mattress and provide the framework for a good night’s sleep. Excellent bed construction relies on bolts, a bed slat truss system, plywood bed slats affixed on edge, and a center support for the mattress and box spring.
We build a bed with termite resistant wood and We make sure that wood structures are constructed using treated timber that is resistant to termites.
India's only bed dedicated to ensuring stress free sleep, you will find that our relationship does not end with the sale of bed, instead it is just the beginning of a wonderful relationship with you. Our warranty is another gesture in ensuring a stress free relationship with your bed selection.
The company with the standards of I.S.O. 9001- 2000 Certification believe making your sleep totally comfortable, the way you dream it to be. All our mattresses undergo thorough a multi satge quality check. Our experts with more than 40 years of experience have created #worldcollection with the perfect balance of beauty and innovation.
Maintenance & More
- Rotate the mattress by changing the head and tail position. Change the sides every 3 months to enhance comfort and life of the mattress
- Always keep your mattress clean, Covered and dust free
- In case children use this mattress, we recommend you to use the springfit protector cover
- Use a bed of matching size for your valuable mattress. An over sized or under sized bed might lead to mattress damage and sagging. We do not take any guarantee / warranty if the size of the bed is improper
- While shifting your mattress location, carry it flat on its side in order to avoid mishandling which may lead to damages
- Give your mattress a little time to 'air' after removal from its enclosed packaging
- Do not fold or bend your mattress in any condition as it may get damaged.
- Do not expose your mattress to any kind of heat, direct sun or flames. The mattress is not fire or flame resistant and can catch fire
- Do not place any heavy objects on the mattress and do not ever jump or stand on it as the springs might lead to compression and get damaged
- Do not use any detergent powder or any dry cleaning fluid to remove stains. Use dry cloth first and then dampened cloth to remove stains
- Do not drop any water and other liquids on the mattress
- Do not use handles for carrying / lifting the mattress, as they are meant only to position the mattress on bed base
Ensure your mattress is flat, only then push the opposite corners
Now place it gently towards the head of the bed
Position your mattress in such a way that it overlaps the sides of the bed
Push 'C' and 'D' corners in anti clockwise position as shown, to position it properly
Lift the mattress vertically as shown
Turn the mattress every three months as shown above for a long and stress free experience