99 in stock
This Ortholife memory foam back-care bonnel spring mattress prevents back pain and muscular discomfort while improving blood circulation. This special Ortholife mattress has been specifically designed to support the spine and back muscles and to fill the gap under the lower back while letting the rest of the body fully relax.
The NASA approved memory foam layer makes the body literally float on the mattress, improving blood circulation and delivering unparalleled comfort. Also, its low bounce back properties, ensures that there is almost no pressure on our body’sstress points.
This open cell foam is created from shredded pieces of foam, which is then re-activated to form one single piece of foam. Re-active foam is very dense and provides a solid and firm support base. The extraordinary density ensures amplesupport for the spine and optimal distribution of body weight.
GOOD FOR THE BACK
This special mattress benefits your back in multiple ways. A memory foam layer provides support and improves blood circulation, while Bonnel springs with re-active foam provide a firm base, so that even the gap under the lower back gets support.
India's only mattress dedicated to ensuring stress free sleep, you will find that our relationship does not end with the sale of mattress, instead it is just the beginning of a wonderful relationship with you. Our warranty is another gesture in ensuring a stress free relationship with your mattress selection.
The company with the standards of I.S.O. 9001- 2000 Certification believe making your sleep totally comfortable, the way you dream it to be. All our mattresses undergo thorough a multi satge quality check. Our experts with more than 40 years of experience have created #worldcollection with the perfect balance of beauty and innovation.
Ortholife Euro Mattress
GOOD FOR THE BACK
Maintenance & More
- Rotate the mattress by changing the head and tail position. Change the sides every 3 months to enhance comfort and life of the mattress
- Always keep your mattress clean, Covered and dust free
- In case children use this mattress, we recommend you to use the springfit protector cover
- Use a bed of matching size for your valuable mattress. An over sized or under sized bed might lead to mattress damage and sagging. We do not take any guarantee / warranty if the size of the bed is improper
- While shifting your mattress location, carry it flat on its side in order to avoid mishandling which may lead to damages
- Give your mattress a little time to 'air' after removal from its enclosed packaging
- Do not fold or bend your mattress in any condition as it may get damaged.
- Do not expose your mattress to any kind of heat, direct sun or flames. The mattress is not fire or flame resistant and can catch fire
- Do not place any heavy objects on the mattress and do not ever jump or stand on it as the springs might lead to compression and get damaged
- Do not use any detergent powder or any dry cleaning fluid to remove stains. Use dry cloth first and then dampened cloth to remove stains
- Do not drop any water and other liquids on the mattress
- Do not use handles for carrying / lifting the mattress, as they are meant only to position the mattress on bed base
Ensure your mattress is flat, only then push the opposite corners
Now place it gently towards the head of the bed
Position your mattress in such a way that it overlaps the sides of the bed
Push 'C' and 'D' corners in anti clockwise position as shown, to position it properly
Lift the mattress vertically as shown
Turn the mattress every three months as shown above for a long and stress free experience