100 in stock
The I Sleep is the world's first and only mattress that is a combination of with Talaley latex with gel infused silk foam with the revolutionary, patented smart construction. This powerful combination of never before technology and concepts takes it to a whole new level of comfort and luxury. The I Sleep Ortho mattresses with a firm support layer prevents back pain and muscular discomfort and helps to improve blood circulation.
The combination of firm pocketed springs and talaley foam makes this mattress ideal for providing the right kind of support to your back. A dense and firm support base means that the back and its stress points are comfortably positioned and extra pressure is eliminated. Overall this mattress is the best for supporting the back and getting a good night’s sleep.
Talalay Latex Foam
The more Talalay latex in your mattress, the more it offers good support for your body, relief for pressure points and keeps your sleep environment hygienic and hypoallergenic. It is the healthiest, most hygienic and natural comfort material in the world.
Crystal Silk Foam
The i-Series mattresses also come with Multi-Sensor 3D carbon manganese alloy pocket springs which are anti-rust and last a lifetime. These special springs with independent movement of low height multi lift plates provide core support to every part of the body by maintaining a balanced platform.
India's only mattress dedicated to ensuring stress free sleep, you will find that our relationship does not end with the sale of mattress, instead it is just the beginning of a wonderful relationship with you. Our warranty is another gesture in ensuring a stress free relationship with your mattress selection.
The company with the standards of I.S.O. 9001- 2000 Certification believe making your sleep totally comfortable, the way you dream it to be. All our mattresses undergo thorough a multi satge quality check. Our experts with more than 40 years of experience have created #worldcollection with the perfect balance of beauty and innovation.
i-Sleep Ortho Mattress
Talalay Latex Foam
Crystal Silk Foam
Maintenance & More
- Rotate the mattress by changing the head and tail position. Change the sides every 3 months to enhance comfort and life of the mattress
- Always keep your mattress clean, Covered and dust free
- In case children use this mattress, we recommend you to use the springfit protector cover
- Use a bed of matching size for your valuable mattress. An over sized or under sized bed might lead to mattress damage and sagging. We do not take any guarantee / warranty if the size of the bed is improper
- While shifting your mattress location, carry it flat on its side in order to avoid mishandling which may lead to damages
- Give your mattress a little time to 'air' after removal from its enclosed packaging
- Do not fold or bend your mattress in any condition as it may get damaged.
- Do not expose your mattress to any kind of heat, direct sun or flames. The mattress is not fire or flame resistant and can catch fire
- Do not place any heavy objects on the mattress and do not ever jump or stand on it as the springs might lead to compression and get damaged
- Do not use any detergent powder or any dry cleaning fluid to remove stains. Use dry cloth first and then dampened cloth to remove stains
- Do not drop any water and other liquids on the mattress
- Do not use handles for carrying / lifting the mattress, as they are meant only to position the mattress on bed base
Ensure your mattress is flat, only then push the opposite corners
Now place it gently towards the head of the bed
Position your mattress in such a way that it overlaps the sides of the bed
Push 'C' and 'D' corners in anti clockwise position as shown, to position it properly
Lift the mattress vertically as shown
Turn the mattress every three months as shown above for a long and stress free experience