100 in stock
The Drycool Magnus mattress delivers perfect temperature friendly and stress free sleep at any time and in any weather. Engineered to provide a complete open cell structure, enabling water vapours and moisture to pass through quickly, this mattress maximizescool comfort in all types of humid conditions. It has 3 times faster drying compared to traditional impure foams, and inbuilt protection against bacteria and fungus. It also comes with an extra top layer of max latex foam to provide you the best comfort in the lap of nature.
This foam keeps you warm during winter and cool during summers. Latex foam is said to beone of the most durable foams that provides ultimate comfort and ensures a luxurious sleeping experience.
DRY COOL FOAM
This special variety of foam is created when burst bubbles during the foaming process creates an interconnected cellular network. This makes the foam breathable with open cells.
BREATHABLE QUILTED COVER
The layer that is in touch with your skin plays a very important role. The quilted cover comes right over the top layer of foam, and its fabric keeps the mattress soft and also helps in keeping away bacteria, fungus etc. The jaquard fabric used to cover the top layer of the mattress is breathable and soothing to our skin.
India's only mattress dedicated to ensuring stress free sleep, you will find that our relationship does not end with the sale of mattress, instead it is just the beginning of a wonderful relationship with you. Our warranty is another gesture in ensuring a stress free relationship with your mattress selection.
The company with the standards of I.S.O. 9001- 2000 Certification believe making your sleep totally comfortable, the way you dream it to be. All our mattresses undergo thorough a multi satge quality check. Our experts with more than 40 years of experience have created #worldcollection with the perfect balance of beauty and innovation.
Dry Cool Magnus Mattress
DRY COOL FOAM
BREATHABLE QUILTED COVER
Maintenance & More
- Rotate the mattress by changing the head and tail position. Change the sides every 3 months to enhance comfort and life of the mattress
- Always keep your mattress clean, Covered and dust free
- In case children use this mattress, we recommend you to use the springfit protector cover
- Use a bed of matching size for your valuable mattress. An over sized or under sized bed might lead to mattress damage and sagging. We do not take any guarantee / warranty if the size of the bed is improper
- While shifting your mattress location, carry it flat on its side in order to avoid mishandling which may lead to damages
- Give your mattress a little time to 'air' after removal from its enclosed packaging
- Do not fold or bend your mattress in any condition as it may get damaged.
- Do not expose your mattress to any kind of heat, direct sun or flames. The mattress is not fire or flame resistant and can catch fire
- Do not place any heavy objects on the mattress and do not ever jump or stand on it as the springs might lead to compression and get damaged
- Do not use any detergent powder or any dry cleaning fluid to remove stains. Use dry cloth first and then dampened cloth to remove stains
- Do not drop any water and other liquids on the mattress
- Do not use handles for carrying / lifting the mattress, as they are meant only to position the mattress on bed base
Ensure your mattress is flat, only then push the opposite corners
Now place it gently towards the head of the bed
Position your mattress in such a way that it overlaps the sides of the bed
Push 'C' and 'D' corners in anti clockwise position as shown, to position it properly
Lift the mattress vertically as shown
Turn the mattress every three months as shown above for a long and stress free experience